[DML] AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION STARTING OUT IN 2ND TILL IT WARMS UP???? HE

[DML] AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION STARTING OUT IN 2ND TILL IT WARMS UP???? HELP PLEASE

Hi list, I'm looking for some much needed help with my automatic
transmission situation.

I'll start from the beginning; about 4 years ago I got the car back
on the road after being in storage for about 10years.  My 1st drive
with the car indicated I had a transmission problem (shifted from
3rd to 2nd erratically with no apparent pattern) so with some help
of the members on the list I was told it was probably the shift
computer on the side of the transmission causing this to happen.  I
followed the info on the technical page and replaced the capacitors
and transistors as well as added microfarad caps to the boards; I re-
installed the computer and had no issues for the 1st two years.
Last fall I started noticing that the transmission was
intermittently (but eventually did this on every cold start)
starting out in 2nd gear until the transmission warmed up (2-3miles)
everything worked fine during the drive until the transmission
cooled off again (it eventually caused the clutches to burn out in
every gear which caused the transmission to slip and required a
complete overhaul).  The transmission has now been rebuilt and put
back in the car but it has the same symptoms, so of course it has
not been driven.  I have heard of other people on the list with the
same issue but have never seen the cause or correction.  Your help
and info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Stephane