[DML] Re: How to change the clutch engagement?

[DML] Re: How to change the clutch engagement?

Andy,

You could install the adjustable link rod hat John hervey sells on his site Or I should say,
clutch master cylinder linkage rod. You may be able to make the adjustments you need by
doing that. I happen to have one of Rob Gradys adjustable clevis links he used to sell but
are no longer avaliable. I also happen to have the Centerforce clutch in my car but mine
has the weights installed on the diapragm spring. Center force no longer does this
because of a design change made by Valeo several years ago. My clutch disengages at
about one third downward pedal travel. I have driven a car that had a severally worn out
clutch that would engage and disengage just of the the floor which ment the clutch was
barely disengaging in order too shift. yes, he had shifting problems. That all went away
with the new clutch we installed last year. Now his pedal engages about 1/3 travel  now.

Dennis