[DML] Re: i fitted the wings b cool update kit desighned by harold mcelr

[DML] Re: i fitted the wings b cool update kit desighned by harold mcelraft,and need help!

hi i now found the problem,it was a faulty relay,when i pushed the
relay in one of the legs pushed up into the relay itself touching
somthing it shouldnt causing my black wire to melt,luckily no other
wires were melted that were touching it,and now i pushed the relay on
without the cover so i can make sure the leg stays where it should
do,now everything works as it should on the cooling system{fans work
as they should}both on there own relay,
           anyways iv noticed that when i turn the air con on the mode
switch the clutch on the pump doesnt engage nor do the fans on the rad
come on
      anyone have any ideas???