Re: [DML] Solution to Ethanol in Gasoline

Re: [DML] Solution to Ethanol in Gasoline

We experienced that from Arizona back in 2000 and the fuel boot we make is
resistant to the ethenol additive to the point it swells about 5% which was
less  than the original boot swells in regular gas.
We also went through a learning curve with the fuel hose.
The one that we were selling (fuel hose) was good in any liquid used for
fuel and showed 0% swelling plus the boot.

We are constantly upgrading the material on the boot to conform with the
changing gas.
We did stop making the high chemical resistant hose because people shopped
price not and for lack of a better word quality.  While the hoses being  used
around are a good grade of material they do move a bit.

I am again looking into making another batch and we can see if there is
interest in a truely chemical resistant hose that will never fail in gas or
ethenol.

So the current boots we make will do fine with todays gas and we are  looking
into the future (pun intended) for future batches so  you will  always have
the best available.

A number of vendors sell these parts and I will let them chime in whenever
they wish.

Ken