[DML] Gluing parts

There was mention made to gluing a rheostat part recently and it made me
think of a product I found last year at the Back to the Fifties car show in
St Paul. It's one of the largest U. S. car shows limited to vehicles pre
nineteen seventy five with over 10,000 cars showing up each year.  Almost
every after market vendor shows up and one was selling a product called
Lighting Blast which is a gluing process that works very well on the
plastics used in
automobiles. It does work on other items as well but I've successfully and
easily repaired parts like the escutcheon moldings on the arm rests. The 20
gram kit consists of a primer, bonding agent and for some problems, an
re-enforcing filler. It's an instant bond : not like curing epoxy. I don't
have any connection with this product except to say it works one heck of a
lot better than super glue but it's a bit over priced at $20 for a 20 gram
kit. They do offer other sizes in their kits and the web site is:
 http://lightningbondglue.com/

Bruce Benson