[DML] Re: How do I replace reverse safety pin on shift linkage

[DML] Re: How do I replace reverse safety pin on shift linkage

Paul,

How did this get resolved?

I am having a similar problem after working in this area (dashboard
dimmer).

It now takes quite a fight to get into reverse.  All other gears are
smooth and, if I do manage to get the stick far enough left, reverse
is smooth too.

On inspection, I see my lower (rubber) boot is also depressed inward
like a bowl.

Marv
#10820