[DML] Re: Delorean Mid-Atlantic Spring Social

[DML] Re: Delorean Mid-Atlantic Spring Social

Just to add to the list of things going on for this event:

We will have a Guest Speaker at dinner Saturday evening. He is a
former mechanic from one of the Delorean dealerships and he has a lot
of stories to tell from the early days.

There is going to be an election for new Officers. We need as many
members as possible to vote and maybe some will try their hand at
running the club? It is open to ALL paid members. If you haven't paid
yet you can pay your yearly dues in person.

We are going to have merchandise for sale, some of it at a discount.
Any orders from P. J. Grady will be brought to the event for your
pick-up at a discount and no shipping or tax so call ahead on anything
you want so you can pick it up at the event next weekend. It must also
be paid for in advance, we are only bringing the stuff for Rob, not
collecting money.

This event is rain-or-shine so don't worry about getting your
Deloreans wet. They clean up easily.

Don't forget your Family Band radios. We will be on channel 12.

The door adjustments and inspections are on a first-come first-served
basis so the ones that get there early will be done first. We try to
do everyone time permitting.

One of our newest members is bringing his Stage II Delorean that he
just purchesed. If you haven't seen one this weekend will be your
chance to see one up close.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Delorean Mid-Altantic Club