Re: [DML] Headlight switch update

James,

With the auto-off upgrade, would I be able to leave the parking lights on
all of the time and not worry about shutting them off? i.e. will they shut off
by themselves when the ignition is off, and then come back on when the
ignition  is on? Or does this only work with the headlights?

Andy

In a message dated 4/21/2006 9:06:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,