[DML] Re: Question about Air Conditioning cycling

[DML] Re: Question about Air Conditioning cycling

With the car off & cool, Get your self a bucket to catch the
antifreeze in ( a cool whip bowl would even work), unplug otter
switch, pull out otter switch carefully, check for corrosion & cracks
( Check well for hair line cracks also as there will be a dark
discoloration were it's cracked) this is a common problem with fan
cycling, the fans will go off & on the whole time car is running
with a/c on but only for 2 -5 seconds causing the car to over heat.
Lawrence