[DML] Michigan Spring Event May6th

To Date 10 owners are scheduled to be there
Waterford, MI

It will be my pleasure to host a spring gathering at my home in
Waterford, MI. Saturday May 6th. The day starts at 10am. There is
much to talk about, especially as we approach Pheasant run & The
Woodward Dream Cruise. I will provide food, beverages, and full use
of my dwelling for your comfort. The barbeque will be going from
11:30 - 1:00. I will order wings from Buffalo Wild Wings, and Pulled
Pork and Pulled chicken from Red Hot and Blues. Yes, there will be
baked beans, salad & Cole slaw, chips drinks etc.

Early afternoon we can take a 20-mile journey around the lakes then
stop at Munk's Garage. Munk's has invited our club to arrive at
their location and use 3-4 bays in their spotless facility to put
our cars up in the air. With Dave Baurle there, it would be a
terrific educational opportunity for us all to gather data of our
undercarriage condition and potential maintenance issues (Dave will
not be repairing or working on cars as this event is more of a
social gathering than a tech session). The garage is open to us from
4:00 - 7:00 and beyond if, we choose. Munk's will supply Pizza and
drinks.

O'Toole's Irish Pub is right around the corner from there so we will
venture off to drink Guinness after, and then spend the evening
talking about what a great day we had.
All that attend may also sleep over and depart on Sunday to make
your stay more comfortable. I have tons of extra blankets, pillows
and stuff. Or just bring your sleeping bags. There is a new Holiday
Inn close by that you can book the same day if you want.

Please RSVP so I can order appropriately for lunch and make
reservations O'Tooles.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A CLUB MEMBER; You must own a DeLorean.
Sincerely,
Byron Cancelmo

Byron's House = 5807 Meadowgreene Dr, Waterford, MI 48327
Munk's Garage = 3080 W Huron St, Waterford, MI 48328
O'Tooles = 4000 Cass Elizabeth Rd. Waterford 48328

www.ohiodeloreans.com