[DML] Re: Air meter- cold start repost

You aren't giving us much! I would pull the cold start valve and see
if it actually sprays when cranking cold. I would visually check all
the vacuum hoses. I would suspect a problem with the Control Pressure
Regulator and/or the vacuum hoses going to it. In essance you need to
check out the engine systems that are active when the engine is
warming up. This includes the vacuum valves and hoses under the intake
manifold, the cold start system, and any vacuum leaks.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757