Re: [DML] Vendors for DCS

Sounds good
Do you still need my trailer to bring the Tellus Carrier over if so you are
free to use it.  The carrier should be able to drive right up the trailer. I
can flip the springs to get it lower if needed.

Are you planning on shipping it with the frame on it already

We also can bring one or two pallet jacks and they can move it if the carrier
is not fully functional.  I heard at last it will go one direction but not
the other.

For those of you that do not know what a Tellus Carrier is
This is the carrier used in the factory that moved the unfinished cars
around.
You see them in the films and slides and we have a lot of shots of them in
the plant.
this may be your only chance to ever see one up close and personal as they
say

Bryan  what is the number on the carrier.

Ken