[DML] Re: Mechanic in Florida

I'll check with the shop I use in Tampa, they have done a TON of work
on my car.  Anyone else in the Tampa area may be interested too.
Apparently two of the guys had worked on Deloreans before.  Whenever I
had a problem, I'd research it on the DML first, get a good idea what
was wrong, take it in there and they'd come to the same conclusion
just by describing the problem.  They work on high end cars, BMW,
Mercedes, Ferrari's, even a Lamborghini here and there.  Only problem
is that I mentioned it once to them if they want me to find other
Deloreans to work on, and they weren't real receptive to it, kind of
in a joking way, so I didn't pursue it since I didn't know anybody
specifically wanting work done.  But that was a while ago, maybe now
that they've redone mine they'd be more receptive to the idea.  Very
reasonable rates, charge by the time it actually takes, not a book
rate, very honest and fair.  If it takes 30 minutes, it's $40.  A
quick thing here and there is usually free since I've been there so
much (I'm not very mechanical, have to bring it in for just about
everything, even stuff that takes them 10 minutes).  I'll check with
them and report back for anyone in the area interested.