Re: [DML] extremely high idle when starting the car

Re: [DML] extremely high idle when starting the car

Does the car idle "normally" cold or does it idle that
high with a cold start?  If it stays down when cold
and gets that high when the engine has warmed up, it
could be a bad idle thermister.  There IS a way to
bypass the thermister if that's the case..you'd
probably rather do that since the thermister's
location is under the intake.

Jeremiah

[moderator snip]