[DML] Re: Manual tranny leaking at drain plug

[DML] Re: Manual tranny leaking at drain plug

I am going to try using this product on the threads: Permatex Thread
Sealant

 It just means draining the whole tranny and pumping all that oil
back in after sealing the plug. :( Let me know if that is a bad idea.

Nathan

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@...>
wrote:

> There is a big difference between the drain plugs on the automatic
vs
> the manual. On the manual the plugs are a tapered pipe thread. On
the
> automatic they are a machine thread with a copper sealing washer.
If