[DML] Re: Good PO experience!

Glad to hear it.  eBay (and other) scams aside, there are certainly
many PO's that tell the truth.  I send my PO an email about every
three months, rethanking him for the work he put into my D and for
having been an honest seller who provided me with a car which
continues to bring much pleasure.  I just got my one-year renewal
notice from DMV in the mail and my car is to the point where it is
just humming along, week after week.

I would add that I found the car advertised in the For Sale section
of the DML and that I took the "$22,000 DeLorean" route up-front.
Other sources, sellers and cars?  It's a gamble, of course.

Marv
#10820
AZ-D

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nathan Sobieralski"