[DML] Fixed Sat Nav - help please

I am looking at installing a fixed Sat Nav system. Most (the best) don?t
just rely on GPS for the fix but also make use of a gyroscope and also a
?pulse?.  Each revolution of the car wheel with a transducer will send a
signal to which the Alpine (entire range) Sat Nav counts the pulses to
assist with the vehicles speed etc.  The Sat Nav would have one wire
requiring for it to be fitted to the modern cars pulse sensor.
Unsurprisingly the DeLorean is lacking here but Alpine tech support gave the
following company link HYPERLINK
"http://www.sailesmarketing.com/"www.sailesmarketing.com as a potential
solution.

Universal fitting suggests cutting the speedo cable in two.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.sailesmarketing.com/searchdetails.asp?ID==8"http://www.sailesmark
eting.com/searchdetails.asp?ID==8

I see no need with cutting as the upper AND lower speedo cables meet with
the lambda counter? near the pedal box and this would be the perfect
junction point.

I am curious has anyone out there already fitted a ?pulse? solution and if
so what is the thread size for the connection point to where the transducer
would mount?  Also what is the width size of the DeLorean throttle cable.
If anyone knows what car they are from it would help.

Any suggestions?

My backup plan is to send a faulty throttle cable and lambda counter to
sailesmarketing who can then match up the right unit.

Thanks in advance

Chris Hawes

Vin 5255 looking to have ICE upgrade including built in Sat Nav in time for
Eurofest and Lotus which are fast approaching