[DML] Re: Hello from new member!

I echo the suggestion that recommended you read previous posts about
Delorean One, just type Delorean One in the search area.  Regarding
price, just take a little while and check out the prices of parts at
any other vendor, there are great ones out there who will treat you
right, you'll be surprised at the difference.  But don't let
Delorean One find out you went to someone elses web site, or even
thought about it, good heavans, you'd probably get in less trouble
cheating on your spouse.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "delorean_lady" <delorean_lady@...>