From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
bluemax86
Sent: 03 April 2006 14:45
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Wiring schematic for binnacle

Hi All,

OK another question. I took my binnacle completely apart to replace
the trip meter "stick". Now that I have put everything back together
my fuel gauge doesn't work and some lights don't work (I also
converted to LED's). I have checked and re-checked everything but no
matter what I do I can't get everything to work again.

So, before I spend hours trying to trace all the connections, does
anyone have a wiring "diagram" or document showing what the pins on
the black and white plug housing do.

Thanks
Max