[DML] Re: Warm Up regulator

There is a screen in the Warm-Up regulator, aka Control Pressure
Regulator. You remove the fuel lines and you will see it. The
regulator can be disassembled. In side you will find insect debris and
burnt wires. If you are handy it can be cleaned out and the wiring
repaired. Most of the vendors offer a rebuilt with core exchange so if
you mess it up they may not credit you for the core. Same for the fuel
distributer. If you do not have experience working with units like
these the best advice is to just remove and exchange them. You should
also consider replacing the fuel filter and having the injectors
cleaned. Look inside the fuel tank first. If it has gunk in it figure
the whole system is contaminated and clean the tank out BEFORE  you go
putting any new parts on the car.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757