Re: [DML] "Bauerle Brackets" ( was: - Re: Checked my TABs.... AARG!!)

Re: [DML] "Bauerle Brackets" ( was: - Re: Checked my TABs.... AARG!!)

I guess my confusion on this is, Lotus designed the
structure so there WOULD be deflection.

So, is it good or bad to install a bracket that will
reduce it?

The concept of the "Bauerle Bracket" seems like a good
one (and I have considered finding a set myself), but
what I am questioning is if it defeats some of the
design goals that Lotus had in mind.

http://mail.yahoo.com