[DML] Re: Control Arm Bowed

If you have bent suspension parts it can be VERY DANGEROUS to drive
the car. Not only will you have excessive tire wear,under certain
driving conditions you could lose control of the car. If the car pulls
or leads hard to one side that is a major warning sign. If you can see
that a part is bent then it is VERY bent, enough to drastically affect
the control and handling adversly. In some cases the parts can be
straightened but most shops will insist on replacement of critical
suspension components. In the meantime I do not know of anyone that
would say you could continue driving on parts that are known to be
bad. Maybe you can go back to the towing company and get them to help
with the  repair if you can show them they bent the control arm.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757