From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Shannon Yocom
Sent: 20 March 2006 17:23
To: DMC - DML News Post'n
Subject: [DML] Front Ride Height Intentions - Documented Proof

As previously discussed about the "nose high" look of stock DeLoreans and
the
"intended ride height"... I have run across some physical proof that the
nose
high look was NOT the intentions of the DeLorean Motor Company. See an
inter-office memo from C. R. Brown at the link below.

http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/ss/DMCRideHeight.jpg

If you see pictures of the test mule you can see the front of the car with
the
front tires in the wheelwells. I hope someone over there in the UK who is
attending the Lotus 06 event after Eurofest will ask some of the Lotus
people
about what they actually created when developing the DeLorean's suspension.
Did
Lotus design the nose high or a lowered suspension? Was it the supplier of
the
springs? Did the DeLorean Motor Company revert to higher springs due to time
&
cost?

If someone at the Lotus 06 gathering could also ask them about what Robert
heard
at an Open House event...