[DML] Re: DeLorean History

I just thought I would chime in in reguards to some of this.  I
helped Ken this weekend and the display cases are looking
fantastic... I was able to preview some historic video footage & Ken
showed me the Johnny Carson SS display piece (the poster size display
that tells about the car) which gets me excited. I also had a chance
to see the uncashed check that Ken is refering to and see some of the
other documentation, which to a Delorean enthusiast is just
priceless.  That 1 check tells alot of history and sheds some light
on what was really happening during that time. Hope to see you all
there.

Jeremy Popp

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@... wrote:

> Well for you DeLorean history buffs I was able to go through a
fraction of
> the stuff we found about the daily operations of the DeLorean
Motor  Company.

> In it are original pencil notes taken during meetings and some of
the lists
> created of the defects in the cars and some of the fixes.
>
> We have as we mentioned some indication that John actually paid
some of his
> US employees out of his own account.
>
> We have found canceled and in one case an  un cashed check from
John  to an