[DML] Christopher Lloyd :-(

Christopher Lloyd called me yesterday and we talked for while on the show
and the DeLorean.  Unfortunately the call was to say that he had a casting
requirement come up that he had to take and regrets he cannot make the  show.
He asked if we could keep him in mind for 2008 and of course he was invited
to join us there.

We knew when we posted that this was possibility and I think the post was
still a good idea.
My thoughts on announcing it at that time was I could do it one of two  ways.
 Either post it  (Christopher does want to come) with the  knowledge that he
may have obligations that come up that would have him cancel  but at least let
you all know I am trying and if its announced maybe he would be  able to get
out of any further commitments.  Or don't announce it and  surprise everyone
but there may be people that wanted to see him that would not  have come had we
not posted earlier.

Chris and I discussed this and agreed to the initial post that he would be
there.

Anyway I have had numerous conversations with Chris and  he has a copy  of
the magazine, this years shirts and a lot of other items that he is very
appreciative of and I do feel it went well enough that we will see him at some
FUTURE show ( pun intended)

As it turns out we found a lot of neat stuff this past week that we are
going to add to the show so I will use the time to give you more history of the
car in some areas questions you have had and not know will be answered.

Here is a little preview.

We have signed un cashed check from John DeLorean.  This may be the  only one
out there still that is original and un cashed.

We also have a list of defects in the car and at what VIN number they were
corrected and how.  I don't remember seeing this anywhere else  before.  It
only goes up to the 2000 series since this was an early  date.

We found some early Slides in great condition these may not be ready for
2006 but we will definitely give you a preview.  A lot goes with the slides  and
we need to figure it out.

Anyway we explored boxes of stuff that has not been opened in years and  this
stuff is amazing.

Technically you will find out more about the car at this show than you ever
have before.

The museum size is continuing to grow and we have thousands of pages of
documents still to go through.

We are now up to 25 display cases with another two on its way so we will
have a huge museum.

By the way I checked a video of a museum we went to last year and we filmed
the entire trip through and they only had 31 display cases and it was a decent
 size museum .  I think we did good. :-)

Thanks for understanding and remember we try hard to bring you the best and
will continue to do so.

Thanks

Ken