Re: [DML] Flatbedding Delorean - to cover or not to cover?

Re: [DML] Flatbedding Delorean - to cover or not to cover?

Just depends, how far are you going to tow it??  The
$20 cover will shred eventually if you use it.  Just
imagine putting one on your car and parking it in a 55
mph wind storm.  Even the form fitting ones will shred
evenutally cause the wind will find a way to get
underneath it.

Mike

http://mail.yahoo.com