[DML] Re: Sleeping beauty

The safest thing to do is to unplug the fuel pump right by the top of
the fuel tank. I would start underneath, inspecting the frame. Figure
the fuel system is contaminated and must be completely done. Also the
brake system and the clutch system. The tires are garbage. Turn the
motor with a wrench, do not use the starter. Before trying that it
would be best to remove the spark plugs and pour in some kind of rust
breaker like Liquid Wrench or PB Blaster and let it sit for a couple
of days. Work it slowly back and forth and then see if you can get a
complete revolution. Drain and replace ALL the fluids. Good Luck, you
are taking on a huge restoration project, this is not for a novice
though. You will need a good place to work on the car, a good set of
metric tools, manuals, and a LOT of parts. It will also take a lot of
time.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757