Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:35:22 -0000
   From: "sweetp01569" <paul.sweet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Want to Upgraded Suspension - coil springs and shocks

I am considering coil spring and shock upgrades, but am concerned
about the cost of the Eibach springs and shocks.  It seems that the
entire package costs about $900.  What are people's experience with
this package, versus simply upgrading the front end only with non-
Eibach set-up?  What are the options?  I am mostly interested in
leveling the front end to the proper height, as I don't like the nose-
high feeling and look, but still want relatively good performance, as
well.  Can I do it for $500 instead.

Thanks,

Paul
Vin 10944