From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: gekko@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:55:47 EST
Subject: [DML] Re: Faded tail turn signal lens

Craig,

I once thought about doing this and did find the correct color at Joanne's
Fabrics, but when I looked closer I found 2 problems:

1) it seemed that only part of the turn signal lens was accessible  from the
rear.  That is there was the lateral section which seemed seal off  from the
rest.

2) On my lenses there was a milky white appearance which I didn't think
would get any better by tinting the inside and tinting the outside seemed like
too much wok because of the black lattice.

I waited and waited and finally bought a complete set of all lenses, bulbs,
and headlight when they went on sale after the DMC Texas meeting.

D² & 6530

Message:  2