[DML] Re: New England area DCS2006 Attendees...emergency services

[DML] Re: New England area DCS2006 Attendees...emergency services

Jason, Jeff and others,

For those of you planning to caravan to DCS 2006, if you plan to
arrive early, a few days before DCS, you can have an added piece
of mind knowing there will be at least one emergency transport
vehicle (truck and trailer) standing by Monday through Wednesday
before DCS and will be standing by Sunday evening through Monday
after DCS, to help insure you make it on your way back home.

The truck and trailer will most likely be manned by myself or my
brother, to assist with emergency transports within about 4 hours
or a 250 mile radius of Chicago and although there is no charge
for any emergency transports, paying for fuel costs are helpful.
There may also be a rescue car standing by with a spare front and
rear tire, and a gas can, to dispatch to others who may need help.

Also, if there is anyone within a 4 hour drive or 250 miles of
Chicago that would like to have their car at Pheasant Run, but
they are worried about drining it that far, there will be a few
time slots to transport your running car to and from DCS PR on
the weekend before and weekend after DCS, for the cost of fuel.
One way or two way options area available.

Keep in mind that these services are being offered to encourage
as many DeLoreans as possible to be here at the 25th Anniversary
events and although it only covers first come, first served, as
needed, I hope this helps others to decide to bring their D's.

For more details, contact me off-list at: Rich[at]dmcnews.com

See you all in June.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, delorean12@... wrote:

> Jeff & Other New England DCS2006 Attendees:
>
> I am hoping to have a "caravan of DeLoreans" heading out to
Chicago.  In April, I will be sending out an e-mail to all New
England DeLorean owners to set things up.