[DML] A quite DeLorean Weekend results

Well we reseated all of the pistons/cylinders got the heads and stuff back
on and would have had the engine back in the car but we had one part missing so
 we came to an abrupt halt.

We needed a gasket but the order came in as a front seal so oops.
No part

We will get the part Tuesday and drop the engine in on Wed.

The rest of it is together so once in it will just take a few days I  hope

We want it for Sunday so 6 days and counting (total engine rebuild) Second
engine drop in and a very busy weekend

We got lots of pictures so it will be in a future magazine.  We shot  about
50 pics of just the cylinder assembly so we should have some great  shots.
This was the first total rebuild I have done.  For the most part I  don't
have to reseat the cylinders so this was a bit farther.

Ken