[DML] To ALL Vendors and DMC Owners/Enthusiasts... Spring Social is comi

[DML] To ALL Vendors and DMC Owners/Enthusiasts... Spring Social is coming! Need help!!!

The Mid-Atlantic Club is once again holding its Annual Spring Social on
April 28th-30th in Flemington, NJ. There are going to be tech inspections,
torsion bar adjustments, raffle prizes, food and fun. This event is open to
all DMA (DeLorean Mid-Atlantic) members. You can become a member by going to
HYPERLINK "http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/"www.DeLoreanMidAtlantic.com
and registering, or by simply showing up to the event and registering that
day.

Before going on, I?d like to give a huge THANK YOU to all of the members and
vendors out there that contributed such awesome DeLorean related items to
our club for the raffle last year. Without their help, we never could?ve had
such a successful event. So once again, we would like to extend an open
invitation to any person(s) or vendor who would like to contribute DeLorean
related prizes to this event. Due to early sparked interest from club
members, we are expecting to smash last year?s record number of 38 cars and
over 95 attendees! This event has become one of the largest DeLorean
gatherings in the world, and is quite possibly the LARGEST annual DeLorean
gathering in the world. So if any person or vendor has anything DeLorean
related they'd like to donate, please e-mail me privately at
Events(at)DeLoreanMidAtlantic.com. This is a great way to promote your
products and business. Of course, all donators will receive full credit for
their donation, unless they wish to remain anonymous. The officers, members,
and attendees of the event will also deeply appreciate it. Thanks, and hope
to see you there!!!

---Evil Dan
DMA Activities Director