RE: [DML] Re: Good news for vin 2277 AT LAST!!

RE: [DML] Re: Good news for vin 2277 AT LAST!!

A very easy and very effective way to find any leaks is to have a shop with
the right tools do a smoke test on your exhaust system. Not only will this
tell you IF you have a leak, it will pinpoint it for you in a matter of
about 10 minutes from when they pull your car into the bay.

-Joe Kuchan