[DML] UK DMC Ltd stage II engine upgrade

[DML] UK DMC Ltd stage II engine upgrade

Hi all,

I'm still having issues with Yahoo mail bouncing on my ISP hence why
I haven't really posted in a while.

Well I got "Maddie" Vin 5641 back from Martin and Dan and I've been
happily driving around in her for the last couple of weeks. Just
because work is so hectic at the moment I haven't been able to share
with you all the results. Lets put this this way..... I think I need
a smile-ecotamy after driving around. The performance is mental. I'm
hoping to stick her on a rolling road soon and get some figures but
it certainly seems to have a mission to head butt the horizon now!

Thought I'd just stick some video up for anyone thinking of having
the same done.

www.emagineproductions.co.uk/delorean

Basically, about 9months ago I had the Stage I, now I have the Stage
II along with the medium loudness stainless steel exhaust. I've also
had the LED's put in the dash and the performance suspension all
round. Thats probably all you can see from the video anyway.

I'm hoping to get some video of the car actually driving so I can get
a relatively accurate 0-60 time, and to here what the engine note is
like at motorway speed and when putting your foot down.

This thing pulls really nicely to about 4500rpm and then she picks up
her skirt and gets a second blast of acceleration..... that'll be the
cams then!

I'm chuffed to bits with what the Mart and Dan have achieved with
this car. Its really going as well as it looks now.

It's a joy to drive when you just plodding thru town and then get on
a nice country road or a stretch of motorway and you can see how fast
one of these cars really can be.

I'm off to save up some money to drive thru the Dartford tunnel a few
times, just so I can drop a cog, floor it and listen to the engine
race.. woooo hooo!!!!

Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie" Stage II
DOC 414

Stuart Nicholls
Emagine Productions
NOW WITH POLECAM
T: 01920 461265
F: 01920 465376
E: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production