[DML] new plated parts added to ebay store...

[DML] new plated parts added to ebay store...

Hey Guys,

I just finished adding all the new plated parts that I got in this weekend to my ebay store.  (http://stores.ebay.com/Cincinnati-Used-DeLorean-Parts)

The lot includes a lot of useful brackets and small parts that don't necessarily go bad with time, but do tend to age and look "old" like the fuel filler neck, the muffler brackets, engine mounts, inner door handle brackets, transmission brackets (only have one left hand one remaining!), coil mounting bracket, parking brake handle base, torsion bar retaining plates, rear hubs, and tons more!  Use the search tool in the store by typing in the part number or item name you seek.

All of these newly added parts have been professionally plated, and look as good as or in some cases better than new!  Check them out, and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Thanks,
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964
VIN 3951 (parts car - due to horrific unrepairable modification and neglect)
VIN 11289 (former concours car turned parts car by bad aftermarket alarm wiring, and subsequent engine bay fire)
VIN 10236 (parts car - due to rear end collision and subsequent neglect)