[DML] Re: Lower amp radiator cooling fans

[DML] Re: Lower amp radiator cooling fans

I have John's fans and a NOS plastic tank radiator, and my temperature
does not go above the second mark, ever.  I used to have the tripple
core brass radiator and the stock fans, and my car would run a little
hot (needle would go to horiontal), I attribute this to the brass
radiator having 30k miles on it and having been hit a couple of times
by road debris which bent one of the pipes.  Special T's fans look
weak and puny (compared to the heavy stock fans), but they cool like a
refrigerator and sound like silence.  I love them, you get no
noticable current draw, and you don't even realize that they turned
on.  Although my car has had some electric issues which could have
caused the stock fans to not receive the requisite amount of current
when they were installed, John's fans now cool my car more than the
stock fans did.
Joe P.
VIN 17167 6808