[DML] DCS Registration update and fun stats

[DML] DCS Registration update and fun stats

Well I got the Room list from Pheasant Run today and went over it.  Usually
there are a lot of mistakes and cross registering so that is what I  always
have to clean up. It happens every show.  I Just finished a few  minutes ago and
it looks like we certainly did it.  I found a few mistakes  but it amounted to
two or three rooms and they have been filled by people that  already have
called me or e-mailed me today.

I may have one extra Luxury Suite if you are interested please e-mail  me.
This is the two story room that is pictured on the web page.  I will  give it
to someone probably mid march once all guests are verified. First  request
will get it if it comes avail.

We have updated the web page to show that the rooms at PR are sold out and
we are looking for an alternate hotel.  If you do not have a room do  not panic
Pheasant Run will give us a list of alternates in a few days.  I  am trying
for one place with 50 rooms.

This show has not followed the normal trends but since I did all the stats
for the show tonight I thought I would share the results of the fun facts.

The number of States is now at 38 represented. A few less than PF

This was the fastest we ever sold over 200 rooms.

We did not reach that amount until June in 2004 and only about 178 in
Memphis 2002

The (first time people) vs people that have been at an event before is at
about 42% new 58% returnees We have been at about 50% level since  Cleveland.

I say about because it's based on the room count and how many are listed in
the rooms.

>From the rooms and how many are listed it looks like about 414 people but
rooms like mine that I put aside earlier list 1 person although 6 will be in the
 one room so there is some discrepancy at this point,  So the actual number
will probably come in closer to 500.

Less than half those that have room registered have event registered I am
guessing its about 20% event registered.

As far as actual registrations this is a relatively slow activity and falls
well behind the rooms and the stats are much different.  The new  registrants
are only 21% returnees are the 79% so you have some catching up to  do.

For the first time the more expensive rooms sold out before the less
expensive rooms even though they were split 100/ 50 / 50

This is the earliest we started registration for a show.

The strangest of all facts:  People that event registered are NOT
necessarily those that reserved rooms.  So either you live local or,   Well I don't know
what.

Last stat

Even though there are a lot of first time show registrants about 90% of the
names are on one or more of my lists ( Raffle car, magazine, familiar names on
 DML, private e-mails asking about show. etc).  So even if you are new  to
the show you are not new to the DeLorean Community.  And Yes I keep  everything
that is sent to me regarding the car show just so I can do all these  fun
facts LOL.

Its been a long day checking out all the data and its midnight here so I am
going to bed,.

Thanks for making this another successful event.

Ken