[DML] Anything to Win

Just got finished watching the "Anything To Win" episode on John. I thought they did a good job of balancing the good with the bad. It didn't seem to be too biased towards one side or the other. There was footage, especially from the 1960's-1970's, that I hadn't seen before, which was a nice edition. I really sympathized with Katherine when I saw her footage, she talked about the decision to change her name when she got married. It really bothers me that she had to go through the things she did growing up, all the jokes in particular. I met and briefly talked to Katherine at the Memphis show. It was very evident how much she thought of her father. I remember that she was actually brought to tears when Ken played the collage of John's career with Aerosmith's "Dream On" playing as a narrative. To this day, I can't hear that song without thinking about that. I like to see any new material that is released concerning John, especially if it has a positive slant. But, It just makes me miss the fact that he's not here anymore.

Dream on John.

P.S.
I just lost my father in December to a heart attack, he was only 55. I'm sorry if this seems a bit emotional, but the last year has been kind of rough.