[DML] Re: Fuel pressure/accumulator question

[DML] Re: Fuel pressure/accumulator question

for the sake of the money, is it not worth changing the accumulator
anyway.

i did with mine but did not cure my problems.
at least however i know the job is done and eliminate it from the
list.

have you checked the dwell (as i am about to do with mine). clean
the lead to and from the coil.
mine are poor and again a problem here could lead to non/poor
starting as the lambda ecu needs a coil pulse input.
Also check all of the idle system, motor/diode/ecu and again coil
input.
Check the plug at right hand side of rear bulkhead in engine bay
(creamy colour).
SpecialTauto have the resistance values.

Regards

steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "valleyrat12" <valleyrat12@...>