[DML] Re: Discovered the root cause of my starting problem (I think)

[DML] Re: Discovered the root cause of my starting problem (I think)

If your pump ingested bits of the filter screen it also ate all the
dirt that was plugging it up. You may still have pieces of the screen
inside the pump plugging it up and the dirt it ate certainly won't
help. It is probably a good idea to break down and replace the pump,
it is probably down to it's 8th life or so. Like a cat, you can't know
when it's on it's 9th life until it's dead.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757