[DML] Pheasant Run is Creeping up...Get your hotel rooms fast

[DML] Pheasant Run is Creeping up...Get your hotel rooms fast

I just looked at the calendar and realized how fast the show is
creeping up on us.  A little over 4 months and we'll be walking
around admiring a convention center filled with Stainless Steel
beauties.  I just wanted to remind everyone one more time, make
reservations for the hotel rooms TODAY!   Unlike the last show, there
is a giant Corvette show going on at the same resort during the same
days as the DeLorean show.  The set aside DeLorean rooms are going
fast, and once those are gone you may be SOL.  The Corvette owners no
doubt have the other rooms booked, so hurry up and get your name on
the reservation list today!  Lets reach the goal of well over 150
DeLoreans in attendance.

The number for the Pheasant Run resort hotel is: 800-999-3319 and
tell them you are with the DeLorean car show.  I booked my room and
it was fast and easy.

Like most of you I delete a lot of the DML emails without reading
them, I just wanted to remind you all in case you did that to the
previous DCS email this week.

See you in 4 months!  Time to start detailing your D's...
-Patrick C.
Vin 1880