[DML] Discovered the root cause of my starting problem (I think)

[DML] Discovered the root cause of my starting problem (I think)

OK, today I decided to check the condition of my fuel injectors
because I just realized that I had not ruled them out as the problem.
Once I had gotten all six of them out I jumped the fuel pump ad went
back to test them out. When I depressed the air meter nothing
happened! One injector was spitting out a little but that was it! The
fuel pump was running but no pressure to the injectors! As I played
around with the air meter (after the pump had been running for about a
minuet) I heard a pop, and then could audibly hear fuel flowing
through the distributor. I then depressed the air meter and fuel
sprayed from the injectors!

This must be the cause of my starting issue. Possibly the primary
pressure regulator is sticking? Is there a way to fix this? I have a
CIS pressure tester on order but I am pretty sure its going to tell me
that my primary pressure is low until this pop happens.

I know that my Fuel Accumulator is bad and leaking back into the fuel
tank return line but I figured that the pump over delivered so this
would not be a problem. Where do I start?

Nathan