[DML] Re: An odd problem just cropped up.

[DML] Re: An odd problem just cropped up.

You know, there's nothing quite like replying to your own message...

Ok, I figured out what the problem is. This makes me feel extremely
stupid, but I had the Lambda relay plugged into the engine bay socket,
not in the relay compartment where it belongs.

I was banging my head against the wall trying to figure this out, then
it hit me. The car only started running like ass after we changed out
all the relays. So, I looked at a diagram and sure enough, the Lambda
relay was supposed to be next to the green relay. I went out, swapped
the Lambda and the black relay in it's place, and the car fired right
up. I could hear a very welcome sound this time... the FV was buzzing
like a happy little bee. It was running rich, due to my adjusting the
mixture earlier. SO, I hooked up my trusty dwell meter (which is now
getting signal from the connection pin, interestingly enough) and
dialed it in. Now, she's running just fine.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. If anyone needs me, I'll be sitting
in the corner with a dunce hat on.

Brandon Shelton
VIN #4205
Orlando, FL