[DML] Re: Soft brake peddle UPDATE

I had the same kinds of issues using a one person bleeder. Never could
get the air out of the system. What I did was to buy about 20 feet of
clear tubing that would fit onto the wheel cylinder bleed screw. From
that point, I could attach the tubing, and open the screw. Then I
would get off of the ground and go sit in the car. I had a pair of
pliers pinching the tube and the end of the tube in a jar. I'd release
the pliers and pump the pedal. Each time I would raise my foot off of
the pedal, I would pinch the tube with the pliers so to not let air
get back in the line. Needless to say, it worked like a champ Tons of
bubbles came through the tubing and finally the fluid was solid in the
tube. With 20 feet of hose at my disposal, I was able to easily bleed
all four myself while sitting in the car.