Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:18:32 -0500
   From: "Dom Diaz" <dom_diaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: Newsday Article

Having owned both; I disagree. The Ferrari is more recognized and, in my opinion
as a driver, more enjoyable because you can experience more open air. The
Delorean is a great car (with fantastic styling), don't get me wrong, but half of
the
attention it gets is from people uneducated about the marquee and with all kinds
of
theories about what motor is in it, drug conspiracies, and whether or not JZD is
still in jail (RIP). If only JZD could have designed the inside of the Ferrari
(Not nearly as cozy). I'm just saying let's not let our imaginations get outta
hand
here...;-)

> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> From: blackaddertoo@xxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Mon, 16 Jan

2006 02:06:28 +0000> Subject: Re: [DML] Newsday Article> > hey hold on the car is

not just a great car, it is a FANTASTIC car.> > yes it needs maintenance, but so
do all.> > and the engine choice, i know the power would be good but would you >
really want a ferrari or lotus engine which would cost a fortune to > maintain
and rebuild.> i looked at lotus esprits (1980's) but gather you are talking plus

£5000 uk money just for an engine rebuild.> i'd rather stick to the prv and go to

the local shop to buy the > air/oil/fuel filter etc.> and JZD was just of course
developing the twin turbo so had the > factory continued, who knows what we would

of had.> > if you drive down the road in a ferarri or a Delorean, which will >
the most people look at? got to be Delorean every time.>

http://mail.yahoo.com