[DML] San Diego British Rolling Car Day - 15 April, 2006

[DML] San Diego British Rolling Car Day - 15 April, 2006

For those in the southern California area, mark your calendars for
April 15th this year.  I put a flyer for the event in the files area -
 look for a Word document called 11th Annual BCD (British Car Day).

We've had a really good Delorean turnout the last few years and
everyone has had a good time.  A couple of years ago, we got to see
one of the first Lotus Elise imported into the US.  In 2005, there
were over 225 British cars in attendance, including 7 Deloreans.
Because of the size, this year's event will not end at a restaurant
as before, but instead we will be going to a local park for a
picnic.  The only cost will be a $2.00 entrance fee to the park.  The
route will be touring the San Diego back-country and should be a fine
ride.  I've spent a lot of time cruising that area on my motorcycle,
and can promise good roads and nice scenery.  I won't make any
promises about the weather, but it should be very good at that time
of the year.

For more information, read the flyer or contact me at:
dmcox (@) delorean (dot) com

I hope to see another big turnout this year.

Dave Cox