Re: [DML] Temp gauge flipped over

Hi Matt,

Mine did this once, too. If I recall correctly, I was working on some
wiring and accidentally touched something I shouldn't have while it
was hot. The gauge reversed itself and, I might add, seemed to work
just fine other than pointing the wrong direction. The list here
pointed me to the "push it back with a paperclip through the odo reset
hole" and it's worked fine ever since.

-Ryan