[DML] The Return of DeLorean World

The latest issue of the DOA's member magazine arrived
this week, and I was pleased to see that the name
DeLorean World is back.  Most DMLers always called it
DW anyway, but I like the name DeLorean World.  It
sounds more like a car magazine.

This DeLorean World is a good looking magazine.
Sascha Skucek is the editor, and I am pleased with
what he has done with it.  I've always enjoyed Mr.
Skucek's writing, and his article about Marc Levy's
Twin Turbo is a well told story that I couldn't put
down.

This issue does concentrate on the Legend turbo
DeLoreans and Eurofest rather than lifestyle.  By the
looks of it, this reversion to an automotive theme is
probably permanent.

This issue also features a lot of DMLers.  For
example, Rob Grady is interviewed, Marc Levy appears
in two photographs, and Ken Koncelik and Robert
Lamrock wrote articles.  The magazine makes both
Eurofest and DCS Chicago look great.

DeLorean World also mentions the video called
"Blockbusters" featured at www.shortfuture.com which
is a lot of fun.  It features a DeLorean and spofs a
number of Hollywood blockbuster movies, including
BTTF.

I will be showing off my new DeLorean World at the
DeLorean Club of Ohio annual meeting tomorrow (Burr
Oak State Park Lodge here in Ohio) if anyone would
like to see it.

- Mike Substelny
VIN 01280 for 12 years
happy DOA member for almost as long