[DML] P.O. woes :(

Well, I have uncovered another issue. Hopefully it is related to my
starting issue. While inspecting my fuel pump I discovered that
a "mechanic" had replaced the fuel pump but not the filter screen,
which incidentally is missing the totality of its filter element.
When I removed the intake hose from the fuel pump I looked inside
and yup, tons of old filter element stuck up in there. I removed
what I could, but who knows how much of that crap made its way to
the filter.

I guess I have to replace the filter. This goes to show, when a
seller says: "I have had this, this, this, and this, replaced" do
not get too excited unless the work was done by a Delorean mechanic
IE Garden Grove, Houston , SpecialT, etc..

I hooked my pump back up and (figuring my filter is shot anyway)
fired the car up. It started on the first crank! Hopefully this was
my problem, perhaps the pump was running intermittently or not
holding system pressure.

Nathan