Re: [DML] Re: another ebay scam?? - YES

I was asked about this car a few months ago so it's been listed before
with the same excuse. Unfortunately the "seller" keeps putting his foot
in it with the comment below.

It's really easy to register a DeLorean in the UK. You have to pay for
UK headlights, fit a foglight of some sort, and get the car through an
MOT test (annual inspection any car over 3 years must pass every year).
The emissions controls are different, yes. Cars in 1981 had to put out
less than 4.5% CO. A DeLorean strait from the states will have a cat and
the CO won't be measurable, so they always sail through emissions.The
registration fee is all of £38 plus 6 months road tax.

They usually fail on handbrake, washer pump or steering column bushing :-)

Even if you paid us to do all of the above, it still comes in at less
than £500

Martin

drdhdmd quoted: